Pages

Friday 30 September 2011

5 Things That Made Me Smile This Week



Photo by David Castillo Dominici

  1. Awards. Goldilocks was very pleased to come home with a Merit Award on Monday, given to her for "fantastic participation in Welsh activities".  I have blogged before about how much she loves to speak Welsh and I'm hopeful that her enthusiasm may help her focus in the classroom.
  2. Cuddles. Little Bear has been very cuddly this week and he's getting more and more affectionate towards me every day.
  3. Confidence. Little Bear has been getting much more confidence in the walking department! He is now walking for small distances (2 or 3 steps) without encouragement and walking for about a metre if it's to Big Bear.
  4. Bargains. Buying a new laptop does have it's downsides. Aside from the obvious empty bank account, I now have no Microsoft Office facilities on my laptop aside from the very basic Office Starter 2010. So I was very pleased indeed when a competition on @ScottishMum's blog led to me getting 90% off a 2-user Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus! The competiton is still running so you should head on over there and enter!
  5. Chilli Face. After spending 24 hours last weekend thinking I was in labour (it was a practice run) I decided enough was enough. I've been in pain with PGP for months, and have now spent the last week having "contractions". So it's safe to say I'm fed up. In comes the chicken jalfrezi (not a dish I'd had before, believe it or not). Big Bear found out the hard way that those weren't runner beans in the jalfrezi. His face was a rather funny picture :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers